Showing off your beard style is important, but so is having the right beard cream. Forget gels and balms, this is all about keeping the skin under your beard hydrated so it looks awesome all the time.
Using Shea Butter, as well as Argan, Black Seed, and Castor Oils, Ethos Beard Cream helps improve the look and health of your skin and beard. How? Shea Butter’s anti-inflammatory properties help reduce redness and irritation; Argan Oil’s moisturizing effect prevents hair and skin from drying out and flaking; while Black Seed and Castor Oil can even promote healthy hair growth to keep your beard looking its best.
How to use
Best used when your beard is damp, either from after shampooing or rinsing it with water. Apply a fingertip worth of cream and massage it in the palm of your hands and then massage it into your beard. The more beard the more you should use. Comb through to get the cream from the base of your hair to the tips.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
- Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides
- Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil
- Nigella Sativa (Black) Seed Oil
- Polyhydroxystearic Acid
- Ricinus communis (Castor) Oil
- Helianthus Annuus Seed Cera
- Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera/Rhus Succedanea Fruit Cera
- Shorea Robusta Resin
- Olive Oil (Olea Europaea)
- Olive Oil Unsaponifiables